Advanced Intermediate Classes at The Pointe Academy offer opportunities for dancers who love a full dance curriculum of ballet, jazz, contemporary and hip hop to train at their pace. Required classes are 3 Ballet Classes per week, 2 Jazz/Movement Classes per week and 1 Hip Hop Class per week. Pointe is available for those who take three ballet classes per week. More classes are available for the motivated student looking to audition for companies in the spring.
Advanced Intermediate Classes are only available by audition and for students who are at least 13 years old. If you would like to be placed into the Advanced Intermediate classes, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advanced Intermediate Class Schedule:
- Jazz: Mondays: 4:30-5:30pm
- Ballet: Mondays: 5:45-7pm
- Hip Hop: Mondays: 7:00-8:00pm
- Movement: Tuesdays: 3:30-4:45pm
- Ballet: Tuesdays: 4:45-6:15pm